Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In maths today I was learning to do number boggle in my head. Not just putting 7+3=5 because that's not true. Siobhan

In maths time we learnt how many cars are in the garage. We had 5 cars altogether. If there three cars outside of the garage two would be inside the garage. Adam.

I learnt that in the problem of the week there were 6 tripods. Jacob

I learnt how to play crossing the river with Adam and Corban and Josh. We were playing really good. Salah.

I played number boggle. I was learning new basic facts. Jewelian-Paul

I learnt that you have to try your hardest if you can't figure out what the answer is when you play number boggle. Georgia

At maths time I was learning to do take aways and add on by using my head. I used my fingers though because it was too hard. I could get better at it by putting (imagining) fingers in my head. Callum

2 comments:

  1. You all learnt some very interesting things this week. I like Georgia's comment -you're right Georgia, sometimes you do have to try even harder or think for longer....and then the answer comes. David

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool learning pirates, great work on maths and lots of your learning.

    ReplyDelete